Grimshaw Immigration Year


In Grimshaw Immigrants account for 5.13% of the population. The other 94.87% of the Grimshaw population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Grimshaw came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 66.67% of the immigrant population and 2.05% of the total population. 20% of the immigrant population and 0.62% of the entire Grimshaw population came to Canada Before 1971. 13.33% of the immigrant population and 0.41% of the entire Grimshaw population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201166.67 %
Before 197120.00 %
1981 to 199013.33 %
comments powered by Disqus