Hanna Housing Condominiums


In Hanna most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.80% of homes in Hanna. The other 1.20% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.80 %
part of a condominium development1.20 %
comments powered by Disqus