Hanna Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Hanna 53.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 12% of home owners in Hanna spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 22% of the rented homes in Hanna are subsidized and the remaining 78% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 29.6% of tenants in Hanna spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage53.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home12.00%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers22.00%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs29.60%
comments powered by Disqus