Hanna Visible Minorities


In Hanna the population is made up of 2.34% visible minorities. The other 97.66% of the Hanna population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Hanna is South Asian which accounts for 62.5% of the visible minority population and 0.98% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 37.5% of the visible minority population and 0.59% of the entire Hanna population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian62.50 %
Filipino37.50 %
comments powered by Disqus