Hanna Immigration Year


In Hanna Immigrants account for 3.93% of the population. The other 96.07% of the Hanna population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Hanna came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 50% of the immigrant population and 1.18% of the total population. 50% of the immigrant population and 1.18% of the entire Hanna population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197150.00 %
1991 to 200050.00 %
comments powered by Disqus