High Level Housing Condominiums


In High Level most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.90% of homes in High Level. The other 5.10% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.90 %
part of a condominium development5.10 %
comments powered by Disqus