High Level Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In High Level 83.8% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 12.5% of home owners in High Level spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 21% of the rented homes in High Level are subsidized and the remaining 79% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 23.5% of tenants in High Level spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage83.80%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home12.50%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers21.00%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs23.50%
comments powered by Disqus