High Level immigrant age at arrival


In High Level Immigrants account for 9.61% of the population. The other 90.39% of the High Level population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in High Level came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 40% of the immigrant population and 3.62% of the total population. 33.85% of the immigrant population and 3.06% of the entire High Level population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 16.92% of the immigrant population and 1.53% of the entire High Level population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 9.23% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire High Level population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years40.00 %
5 to 14 years33.85 %
15 to 24 years16.92 %
45 years and over9.23 %
comments powered by Disqus