High Level Citizenship


In High Level Non Canadian citizens account for 6.27% of the population. The other 93.73% of the High Level population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.77 %
Not Canadian citizens6.23 %
comments powered by Disqus