High Prairie Housing Condominiums


In High Prairie most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.00% of homes in High Prairie. The other 3.00% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.00 %
part of a condominium development3.00 %
comments powered by Disqus