High Prairie Citizenship


In High Prairie Non Canadian citizens account for 3.71% of the population. The other 96.29% of the High Prairie population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.41 %
Not Canadian citizens3.59 %
comments powered by Disqus