High Prairie Visible Minorities


In High Prairie the population is made up of 6.39% visible minorities. The other 93.61% of the High Prairie population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in High Prairie is Filipino which accounts for 69.7% of the visible minority population and 4.59% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 15.15% of the visible minority population and 1.00% of the entire High Prairie population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 15.15% of the visible minority population and 1.00% of the entire High Prairie population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino69.70 %
Chinese15.15 %
Arab15.15 %
comments powered by Disqus