High Prairie Immigration Year


In High Prairie Immigrants account for 3.09% of the population. The other 96.91% of the High Prairie population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in High Prairie came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 41.67% of the immigrant population and 1.03% of the total population. 41.67% of the immigrant population and 1.03% of the entire High Prairie population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.41% of the entire High Prairie population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197141.67 %
2001 to 201141.67 %
1981 to 199016.67 %
comments powered by Disqus