High River Housing Condominiums


In High River most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 86.77% of homes in High River. The other 13.23% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development86.77 %
part of a condominium development13.23 %
comments powered by Disqus