High River Citizenship


In High River Non Canadian citizens account for 4.22% of the population. The other 95.78% of the High River population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.83 %
Not Canadian citizens4.17 %
comments powered by Disqus