High River Immigration Continent


In High River Immigrants account for 10.92% of the population. The other 89.08% of the High River population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in High River is Europe which accounts for 57.89% of the immigrant population and 6.31% of the total population. 20.22% of the immigrant population and 2.20% of the entire High River population come from Americas. 15.93% of the immigrant population and 1.73% of the entire High River population come from Asia. 4.85% of the immigrant population and 0.53% of the entire High River population come from Africa. 1.11% of the immigrant population and 0.12% of the entire High River population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe57.89 %
Americas20.22 %
Asia15.93 %
Africa4.85 %
other continents1.11 %
comments powered by Disqus