High River Visible Minorities


In High River the population is made up of 4.84% visible minorities. The other 95.16% of the High River population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in High River is Filipino which accounts for 25.31% of the visible minority population and 1.22% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 1.21% of the entire High River population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 12.96% of the visible minority population and 0.63% of the entire High River population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 11.42% of the visible minority population and 0.55% of the entire High River population. The Black visible minority accounts for 9.88% of the visible minority population and 0.48% of the entire High River population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 6.79% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire High River population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.09% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire High River population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 2.78% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire High River population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 2.16% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire High River population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 0.62% of the visible minority population and 0.03% of the entire High River population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino25.31 %
South Asian25.00 %
Southeast Asian12.96 %
Latin American11.42 %
Black9.88 %
Chinese6.79 %
Multiple visible minorities3.09 %
Japanese2.78 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.2.16 %
Korean0.62 %
comments powered by Disqus