Hinton Housing Condominiums


In Hinton most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.85% of homes in Hinton. The other 12.15% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.85 %
part of a condominium development12.15 %
comments powered by Disqus