Hinton immigrant age at arrival


In Hinton Immigrants account for 6.10% of the population. The other 93.90% of the Hinton population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Hinton came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 30.97% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the total population. 30.09% of the immigrant population and 1.82% of the entire Hinton population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 22.12% of the immigrant population and 1.34% of the entire Hinton population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 8.85% of the immigrant population and 0.54% of the entire Hinton population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 7.96% of the immigrant population and 0.48% of the entire Hinton population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years30.97 %
25 to 44 years30.09 %
15 to 24 years22.12 %
Under 5 years8.85 %
45 years and over7.96 %
comments powered by Disqus