Hinton Citizenship


In Hinton Non Canadian citizens account for 4.60% of the population. The other 95.40% of the Hinton population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.50 %
Not Canadian citizens4.50 %
comments powered by Disqus