Hinton Visible Minorities


In Hinton the population is made up of 5.34% visible minorities. The other 94.66% of the Hinton population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Hinton is Filipino which accounts for 54.08% of the visible minority population and 2.78% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 16.33% of the visible minority population and 0.84% of the entire Hinton population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 9.18% of the visible minority population and 0.47% of the entire Hinton population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 6.12% of the visible minority population and 0.31% of the entire Hinton population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 4.08% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Hinton population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 4.08% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Hinton population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 4.08% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Hinton population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 2.04% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire Hinton population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino54.08 %
Black16.33 %
Latin American9.18 %
South Asian6.12 %
Korean4.08 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.4.08 %
Multiple visible minorities4.08 %
Chinese2.04 %
comments powered by Disqus