Innisfail Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Innisfail 54.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 13.4% of home owners in Innisfail spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 12.3% of the rented homes in Innisfail are subsidized and the remaining 87.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 34.1% of tenants in Innisfail spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage54.50%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home13.40%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers12.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs34.10%
comments powered by Disqus