Innisfail Citizenship


In Innisfail Non Canadian citizens account for 2.11% of the population. The other 97.89% of the Innisfail population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.90 %
Not Canadian citizens2.10 %
comments powered by Disqus