Innisfail Visible Minorities


In Innisfail the population is made up of 1.38% visible minorities. The other 98.62% of the Innisfail population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Innisfail is Filipino which accounts for 63.64% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 36.36% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Innisfail population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino63.64 %
South Asian36.36 %
comments powered by Disqus