Innisfail Immigration Year


In Innisfail Immigrants account for 4.62% of the population. The other 95.38% of the Innisfail population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Innisfail came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 38.57% of the immigrant population and 1.78% of the total population. 28.57% of the immigrant population and 1.32% of the entire Innisfail population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 22.86% of the immigrant population and 1.06% of the entire Innisfail population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 10% of the immigrant population and 0.46% of the entire Innisfail population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197138.57 %
2001 to 201128.57 %
1971 to 198022.86 %
1991 to 200010.00 %
comments powered by Disqus