Irricana Housing Condominiums


In Irricana most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.63% of homes in Irricana. The other 1.37% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.63 %
part of a condominium development1.37 %
comments powered by Disqus