Irricana Immigration Year


In Irricana Immigrants account for 6.86% of the population. The other 93.14% of the Irricana population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Irricana came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 50.94% of the immigrant population and 3.63% of the total population. 24.53% of the immigrant population and 1.75% of the entire Irricana population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 15.09% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Irricana population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 5.66% of the immigrant population and 0.40% of the entire Irricana population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 3.77% of the immigrant population and 0.27% of the entire Irricana population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197150.94 %
1971 to 198024.53 %
1981 to 199015.09 %
2001 to 20115.66 %
1991 to 20003.77 %
comments powered by Disqus