Jasper Housing Condominiums


In Jasper most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.03% of homes in Jasper. The other 12.97% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.03 %
part of a condominium development12.97 %
comments powered by Disqus