Jasper Visible Minorities


In Jasper the population is made up of 4.91% visible minorities. The other 95.09% of the Jasper population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Jasper is Filipino which accounts for 53.33% of the visible minority population and 2.31% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 23.33% of the visible minority population and 1.01% of the entire Jasper population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.33% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the entire Jasper population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.43% of the entire Jasper population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino53.33 %
Chinese23.33 %
South Asian13.33 %
Latin American10.00 %
comments powered by Disqus