Kelowna Housing Condominiums


In Kelowna most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 75.52% of homes in Kelowna. The other 24.48% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development75.52 %
part of a condominium development24.48 %
comments powered by Disqus