Kelowna Immigration Continent


In Kelowna Immigrants account for 14.27% of the population. The other 85.73% of the Kelowna population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Kelowna is Europe which accounts for 61.31% of the immigrant population and 8.58% of the total population. 21.52% of the immigrant population and 3.01% of the entire Kelowna population come from Asia. 13.45% of the immigrant population and 1.88% of the entire Kelowna population come from Americas. 2% of the immigrant population and 0.28% of the entire Kelowna population come from Africa. 1.71% of the immigrant population and 0.24% of the entire Kelowna population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe61.31 %
Asia21.52 %
Americas13.45 %
Africa2.00 %
other continents1.71 %
comments powered by Disqus