In La Crête 62.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 11.9% of home owners in La Crête spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 32.6% of the rented homes in La Crête are subsidized and the remaining 67.4% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 18.9% of tenants in La Crête spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||62.90%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||11.90%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||32.60%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||18.90%|