La Crête Immigration Continent


In La Crête Immigrants account for 8.69% of the population. The other 91.31% of the La Crête population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in La Crête is Americas which accounts for 87.7% of the immigrant population and 7.62% of the total population. 9.09% of the immigrant population and 0.79% of the entire La Crête population come from Asia. 3.21% of the immigrant population and 0.28% of the entire La Crête population come from Europe.

StatisticPercentage
Americas87.70 %
Asia9.09 %
Europe3.21 %
comments powered by Disqus