La Crête Visible Minorities


In La Crête the population is made up of 1.34% visible minorities. The other 98.66% of the La Crête population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in La Crête is Filipino which accounts for 40.74% of the visible minority population and 0.51% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 29.63% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire La Crête population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire La Crête population. The Black visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire La Crête population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino40.74 %
Japanese29.63 %
South Asian18.52 %
Black11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus