Lac la Biche Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Lac la Biche 51.4% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 9.2% of home owners in Lac la Biche spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 13.7% of the rented homes in Lac la Biche are subsidized and the remaining 86.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 31.2% of tenants in Lac la Biche spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage51.40%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home9.20%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers13.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs31.20%
comments powered by Disqus