Lac la Biche Citizenship


In Lac la Biche Non Canadian citizens account for 4.24% of the population. The other 95.76% of the Lac la Biche population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.82 %
Not Canadian citizens4.18 %
comments powered by Disqus