Lac la Biche Immigration


In Lac la Biche Immigrants account for 6.36% of the population. The other 93.64% of the Lac la Biche population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants93.64 %
Immigrants6.36 %
comments powered by Disqus