Lac la Biche Visible Minorities


In Lac la Biche the population is made up of 5.08% visible minorities. The other 94.92% of the Lac la Biche population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Lac la Biche is Arab which accounts for 36.9% of the visible minority population and 1.85% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 32.14% of the visible minority population and 1.61% of the entire Lac la Biche population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.1% of the visible minority population and 0.66% of the entire Lac la Biche population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 10.71% of the visible minority population and 0.54% of the entire Lac la Biche population. The Black visible minority accounts for 3.57% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Lac la Biche population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.57% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Lac la Biche population.

StatisticPercentage
Arab36.90 %
Filipino32.14 %
South Asian13.10 %
Multiple visible minorities10.71 %
Black3.57 %
Latin American3.57 %
comments powered by Disqus