Lacombe Housing Condominiums


In Lacombe most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.31% of homes in Lacombe. The other 6.69% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.31 %
part of a condominium development6.69 %
comments powered by Disqus