Lacombe Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Lacombe 60.3% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 14.6% of home owners in Lacombe spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 24.1% of the rented homes in Lacombe are subsidized and the remaining 75.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 46.7% of tenants in Lacombe spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage60.30%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home14.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers24.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs46.70%
comments powered by Disqus