Lacombe Citizenship


In Lacombe Non Canadian citizens account for 4.70% of the population. The other 95.30% of the Lacombe population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.41 %
Not Canadian citizens4.59 %
comments powered by Disqus