Lacombe Visible Minorities


In Lacombe the population is made up of 5.03% visible minorities. The other 94.97% of the Lacombe population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Lacombe is Filipino which accounts for 27.59% of the visible minority population and 1.40% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 18.97% of the visible minority population and 0.96% of the entire Lacombe population. The Black visible minority accounts for 14.66% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the entire Lacombe population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 13.79% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Lacombe population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.62% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Lacombe population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 7.76% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Lacombe population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 5.17% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Lacombe population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 3.45% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Lacombe population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino27.59 %
South Asian18.97 %
Black14.66 %
Latin American13.79 %
Chinese8.62 %
Korean7.76 %
Multiple visible minorities5.17 %
Japanese3.45 %
comments powered by Disqus