Lamont Citizenship


In Lamont Non Canadian citizens account for 0.63% of the population. The other 99.37% of the Lamont population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.37 %
Not Canadian citizens0.63 %
comments powered by Disqus