Langdon Visible Minorities


In Langdon the population is made up of 5.45% visible minorities. The other 94.55% of the Langdon population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Langdon is South Asian which accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 1.76% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 1.05% of the entire Langdon population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 13.33% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Langdon population. The Black visible minority accounts for 13.33% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Langdon population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.53% of the entire Langdon population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 6.67% of the visible minority population and 0.35% of the entire Langdon population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.33% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Langdon population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian33.33 %
Filipino20.00 %
Chinese13.33 %
Black13.33 %
Southeast Asian10.00 %
Multiple visible minorities6.67 %
Latin American3.33 %
comments powered by Disqus