Leduc Housing Condominiums


In Leduc most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 85.41% of homes in Leduc. The other 14.59% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development85.41 %
part of a condominium development14.59 %
comments powered by Disqus