Leduc Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Leduc 67.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 18.7% of home owners in Leduc spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 15.3% of the rented homes in Leduc are subsidized and the remaining 84.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 38.5% of tenants in Leduc spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage67.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home18.70%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers15.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs38.50%
comments powered by Disqus