Leduc Citizenship


In Leduc Non Canadian citizens account for 4.60% of the population. The other 95.40% of the Leduc population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.48 %
Not Canadian citizens4.52 %
comments powered by Disqus