Leduc Immigration Continent


In Leduc Immigrants account for 7.78% of the population. The other 92.22% of the Leduc population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Leduc is Europe which accounts for 48.63% of the immigrant population and 3.75% of the total population. 30.6% of the immigrant population and 2.36% of the entire Leduc population come from Asia. 11.75% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire Leduc population come from Americas. 9.02% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Leduc population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe48.63 %
Asia30.60 %
Americas11.75 %
Africa9.02 %
comments powered by Disqus