Leduc Visible Minorities


In Leduc the population is made up of 6.02% visible minorities. The other 93.98% of the Leduc population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Leduc is Filipino which accounts for 40.36% of the visible minority population and 2.35% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 19.64% of the visible minority population and 1.14% of the entire Leduc population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 18.21% of the visible minority population and 1.06% of the entire Leduc population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.14% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the entire Leduc population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 6.07% of the visible minority population and 0.35% of the entire Leduc population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.57% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Leduc population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 2.5% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Leduc population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 1.07% of the visible minority population and 0.06% of the entire Leduc population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 0.71% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire Leduc population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 0.71% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire Leduc population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino40.36 %
Black19.64 %
South Asian18.21 %
Chinese7.14 %
Arab6.07 %
Multiple visible minorities3.57 %
Southeast Asian2.50 %
Japanese1.07 %
Latin American0.71 %
Korean0.71 %
comments powered by Disqus