Lloydminster Housing Condominiums


In Lloydminster most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 88.31% of homes in Lloydminster. The other 11.69% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development88.31 %
part of a condominium development11.69 %
comments powered by Disqus